With Woods arms wrapped around me and the beat of his heart pressed against my chest, I knew he would hold me steady. If I ever fell, I’d have him to catch me. - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:With Woods arms wrapped around me and the beat of his heart pressed against my chest, I knew he would hold me steady. If I ever fell, I’d have him to catch me. - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are good people, who are in politics - in both parties - who hold this at arm's length, because if they acknowledge it and recognize it, then the moral imperative to make big changes is inescapable. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:43 AM
Last Post: soni
  The heart of the security agenda is protecting lives - and we now know that the number of people who will die of AIDS in the first decade... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:40 PM
  Junkies find veins in their toes when the veins in their arms collapse. Developing tars sands is the equivalent. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 07:52 AM
  National security laws must protect national security. But they must also protect the public trust and preserve the ability of an informed electorate to hold its government to account. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 06:24 AM
  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Should the beholder have poor eyesight, he can ask the nearest person which girls look good. Beauty is in the hand of the beer holder. Beauty is in the heart of the beholder. - Al Bernstein Quotes soni 0 14 08-09-2017, 07:20 AM