Blaire, This was my grandmother’s. My father’s mother. She came to visit me before she passed away...- Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:Blaire, This was my grandmother’s. My father’s mother. She came to visit me before she passed away. I have fond memories of her visits and when she passed on she left this ring to me. In her will I was told to give it to the woman who completes me. She said it was given to her by my grandfather who passed away when my dad was just a baby but that she’d never loved another the way she’d loved him. He was her heart. You are mine. This is your something old. I love you, Rush - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Those who are quick to feel disrespected often have a spiritual vacuum in their lives, because they feel disconnected to the love of their Father in Heaven. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-17-2017, 06:47 AM
Last Post: soni
  Mother Nature does not do bailouts. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 07:31 AM
  If we have George W. Bush as president, we're going to go back to the kind of policies we had when his father and Ronald Reagan were president. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-11-2017, 07:04 AM
  Don't be a pal to your son. Be his father. What child needs a 40-year-old for a friend? - Al Capp Quotes soni 0 13 08-09-2017, 04:30 PM
  I have always made it a point to know our employees, to visit every facility of our company, and to try to meet and know every single employee. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 12 08-05-2017, 06:23 AM