Too late. I’ve already seen the blush. Stop trying to hide it from me. I think it’s adorable. - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:Too late. I’ve already seen the blush. Stop trying to hide it from me. I think it’s adorable. - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ...she felt about reading what some writers felt about writing: that it was impossible not to do it and that at this late stage of her life she had been chosen to read as others were chosen to write. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 24 09-23-2017, 06:59 PM
Last Post: soni
  I was conveniently bisexual for a long time, and then I went, 'Come on, who am I kidding?' And I have to say, it was the single biggest step I took toward emotional well-being, to stop feeling like I had to hide who I am. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:41 PM
  I'm in the real world, some people try to steal from me, and I stop them, frequently, take them to court. I love a good lawsuit. It's fun. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-17-2017, 11:12 PM
  Working on The West Wing was similar in many ways to my experience on M*A*S*H, because you had people willing to work late at night to get it just right. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-16-2017, 07:43 AM
  It's a great feeling to know that 100 cops want to stop you doing something and they can't. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 15 09-14-2017, 12:42 PM