I held his gaze. I could see the storm in his eyes. I knew he was confused. I could see the fear. Then there was the love... - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:I held his gaze. I could see the storm in his eyes. I knew he was confused. I could see the fear. Then there was the love. I saw it. The fierceness in his eyes. I believed it. I could see it clearly. But it was too late now. The love wasn't enough. Everyone always said that love was enough. It wasn't. Not when your soul was shattered. - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was playing a part of someone dealing dope on a street corner - and there was a guy actually dealing heroin right there. I looked at him, he looked at me, and I got real confused. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 53 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I don’t understand the hatred and fear of gays and bisexuals and lesbians… it’s a concept I honestly cannot grasp... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 57 minutes ago
  I love work because it keeps sex in perspective. Otherwise, it can become a preoccupation. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
  Love goes through different stages. But it endures. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 1 hour ago
  Love is overrated. Biochemically no different than eating large quantities of chocolate - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago