I didn't want to see you, but you invaded my world. Every dark corner you found a way in bringing light to the lifeless and lost." Eva - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:I didn't want to see you, but you invaded my world. Every dark corner you found a way in bringing light to the lifeless and lost." Eva - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was a sculptor.Butthat'sreallydrawinga drawing you fall over in the dark, a three-dimensional drawing. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 07:07 AM
Last Post: soni
  I didn't have a mother; I had a mama. I measure other women by the stature of my mama. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 Today, 06:51 AM
  I learned more stuff in church than I did in the world. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 Today, 06:50 AM
  I have found people on both sides of the aisle, white and black, that'll give you the shirt off their back. And I've also found people that won't give you a piece of bread if you're starving to death. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 06:42 AM
  The United States is the only nation that can lead the world toward a solution on climate change. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 10:26 PM