I'm here because the reason I get up each morning, needs me as much as I need her." -Jax Stone - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:I'm here because the reason I get up each morning, needs me as much as I need her." -Jax Stone - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's never really that much fun for me to do movies anyway, because you - you know, you have to get up very early in the morning and you have to go in and you spend a lot of time waiting around. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 07:05 AM
Last Post: soni
  The [Bob] Dylan sessions were very disorganized, to say the least. I mean, the "Like A Rolling Stone" session I was invited by the producer to watch. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 12 08-21-2017, 06:39 AM
  The place that I worked I used to joke about it. There was a, every morning at 10:30 I'd come into work and I'd go into this cubicle... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 9 08-21-2017, 06:38 AM
  I think it was Columbia politics, Columbia Records politics that, that, Tom Wilson left [Bob Dylan] after "Like A Rolling Stone". - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 9 08-21-2017, 06:36 AM
  The very funny thing about "Like A Rolling Stone" is it was a six minute song, there was no music to read from... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 6 08-21-2017, 06:35 AM