The whole town’s talking about the way Jax Stone sat in your hospital room and snag to you until you came out of your coma... - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:The whole town’s talking about the way Jax Stone sat in your hospital room and snag to you until you came out of your coma. Then he apparently wouldn’t leave you alone for a minute. The boy sounds hooked. - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [talking about the Holocaust] 'But to put something in context is a step towards saying it can be understood and that it can be explained... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 28 09-23-2017, 06:57 PM
Last Post: soni
  Cloisters, ancient libraries ... I was confusing learning with the smell of cold stone. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-23-2017, 06:09 PM
  You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-21-2017, 11:38 PM
  A natural disaster in one American city is a natural disaster in every American city, including Fresno and, for that matter, every city and small town in the San Joaquin Valley, - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:14 PM
  I've sat looking down into a volcano that could blow at any moment; I've helped catch a shark and several rattlesnakes; I let a tarantula walk across my hand, and I ate rat soup. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 15 09-18-2017, 09:28 PM