Okay. If you want to do this thing with Marcus then fine. I’ll take it and deal with it. But when he hurts you... - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:Okay. If you want to do this thing with Marcus then fine. I’ll take it and deal with it. But when he hurts you. When he lets you down, I’ll be here. My arms are always open for you to run into. I want you happy and if you think this asshole will make you happy then fine. You need to live a little too. I can’t protect you from everything, but I can be here to hold you when he breaks your heart. - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's no such thing as clean coal. It's non-existent. Theoretically, it might be possible, many years from now, to come up with a way to clean it as it's burnt... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:42 PM
Last Post: soni
  Science has a culture that is inherently cautious and that is normally not a bad thing. You could even say conservative... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 08-16-2017, 10:10 PM
  ...unless we act boldly and quickly to deal with the underlying causes of global warming, our world will undergo a string of terrible catastrophes... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 09:57 PM
  We face a climate crisis now that is the most serious challenge our civilization has ever confronted. And the greatest country in the world [America] has to remain a part of this unprecedented global agreement to deal with it. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 07:47 AM
  I think that more diversity is a good thing, and fresh points of view articulated by people who are committed to excellence in journalism is a beneficial change in the American media landscape. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:48 PM