You just came wild and sexy all over my hand and even left some claw marks on my back to prove it... - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:You just came wild and sexy all over my hand and even left some claw marks on my back to prove it. Don’t go getting shy on me now. ‘Cause baby, before the night is over you will be naked in my bed. - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A day will come when our children and grandchildren will look back and they'll ask one of two questions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 07:32 AM
Last Post: soni
  The ten hottest years in the atmospheric record, going back only 160 years, have been in the last eleven years. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 09:55 PM
  The choice to 'do nothing' in response to the mounting evidence is actually a choice to continue and even accelerate the reckless environmental destruction that is creating the catastrophe at hand. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 08:07 AM
  There are some bright spots, to be sure, but the internet is still in a Wild West phase, as was the case during the early age of the printing press as well. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 07:58 AM
  I'm not a vegetarian, but I have cut back sharply on the meat that I eat. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 07:58 AM