I realised you owned me one night in this room. I was singing to you and you were sleeping... - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:I realised you owned me one night in this room. I was singing to you and you were sleeping. You made a little noise in your sleep like you were distressed and I panicked and ran to your side. You grabbed my arm in your sleep and pulled it up against your face and went back to sleep. I didn't want to ever move. - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There is a school of thought that believes that sleep is for the night. You appear to be out to disprove them. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 14 09-19-2017, 10:24 PM
Last Post: soni
  Working on The West Wing was similar in many ways to my experience on M*A*S*H, because you had people willing to work late at night to get it just right. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-16-2017, 07:43 AM
  I saw part of The Singing Detective on TV in New York. I said, Something is going on here. - Alain Resnais Quotes soni 0 10 09-14-2017, 12:34 PM
  Every night for dinner we had a big chunk of dirt. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 15 08-31-2017, 10:20 PM
  I suppose I had my rock star fantasies while I was singing into my hairbrush in the bathroom mirror, but I never really consciously said, 'OK, this is what I'm going to do for a living and I'm going to be Weird Al.' - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 6 08-31-2017, 06:36 PM