How do I soothe his ache when mine was a big gaping hole large enough for both of us to fit in? - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:How do I soothe his ache when mine was a big gaping hole large enough for both of us to fit in? - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To play Trivial Pursuit with a life like mine could be said to be a form of homeopathy. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-22-2017, 10:32 AM
Last Post: soni
  The ego is kind of a big, unwieldy thing. It's not so easily tamed or subdued. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-20-2017, 07:10 PM
  I felt pride, wonderful pride, when I was captain. It was an honour to take over from Labby. Anybody who has ever captained a big club, which Everton are, will tell you it's a great honour. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 11 09-20-2017, 07:04 PM
  Few women care to be laughed at and men not at all, except for large sums of money. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 8 09-19-2017, 10:21 PM
  We can no longer let the threat of an early frost send a chill of fear throughout a large portion of our workforce. Diversification is the only answer. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 14 09-19-2017, 10:12 PM