Can I get a lock for my tent? Bears can't unzip tents, Lana. Well, chainsaw psychos who wander the woods looking for young girls... - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:Can I get a lock for my tent? Bears can't unzip tents, Lana. Well, chainsaw psychos who wander the woods looking for young girls all alone to chop up into pieces can. There are no chainsaw psychos! I can't believe you've never been camping. It's safe, Lana. I promise. Easy for you to say. You'll be snuggled up safely in the arms of Beau Vincent. I'm more than positive he could take on a black bear. - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Little girls are the nicest things that happen to people. They are born with a little bit of angelshine about them, and though it wears thin sometimes there is always enough left to lasso your heart. - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 18 09-21-2017, 11:47 PM
Last Post: soni
  A boy is a magical creature you can lock him out of your workshop, but you can't lock him out of your heart... - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 15 09-21-2017, 11:45 PM
  Awards can give you a tremendous amount of encouragement to keep getting better, no matter how young or old you are. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 22 09-16-2017, 07:50 AM
  To tell the truth, girls are no longer the way they used to be. They play gangsters, nowadays, just like boys. They organize rackets. They plan holdups and practice karate... - Alain Robbe-Grillet Quotes soni 0 10 09-14-2017, 12:39 PM
  What do young girls dream of? Of the knife and of blood. - Alain Robbe-Grillet Quotes soni 0 8 09-14-2017, 12:38 PM