Ashton grinne and raised her eyebrows. "I can't believe you're telling me a Vincent boy brought you to Grove, Alabama and not me... - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:Ashton grinne and raised her eyebrows. "I can't believe you're telling me a Vincent boy brought you to Grove, Alabama and not me." Shrugging, I returned her smile. "They're heard to resist." "Don't I know it." - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I remember as a boy when the conversation on civil rights was won in the South. I remember a time when one of my friends made a racist joke and another said, 'Hey man, we don't go for that anymore.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 09:49 PM
Last Post: soni
  Throughout most of my life, I raised tobacco. I want you to know that my own hands, all of my life, I put in the plant beds and transferred it!... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-17-2017, 07:15 AM
  George W. Bush promised us a foreign policy with humility. Instead, he has brought us humiliation in the eyes of the world... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:02 PM
  For a long time, the scientists have been telling us global warming increases the temperature of the top layer in the ocean... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 07:30 AM
  No one could have brought in more personnel than we have to build a football team. - Al Davis Quotes soni 0 8 08-09-2017, 10:36 PM