Please. Forgive me. One more chance, Blaire. I want this. I want you. - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:Please. Forgive me. One more chance, Blaire. I want this. I want you. - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It certainly is gravy every day above ground right now, after kicking that heroin habit. I've been given a second chance in life, and I don't want to let a minute go by without enjoying it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 6 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I've learned the importance of changing people's minds at the grassroots level so that whoever does run will have a much better chance... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-18-2017, 07:22 AM
  Future generations may well have occasion to ask themselves, "What were our parents thinking? Why didn't they wake up when they had a chance?" We have to hear that question from them, now. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 16 08-13-2017, 04:24 PM
  Most people talk as if Miami and Bangladesh still have a chance of surviving: most of the scientists I spoke with assume we'll lose them within the century, even if we stop burning fossil fuel in the next decade. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 17 08-13-2017, 04:23 PM
  When you win an election, what you really win is a chance to go to work for working families who need a voice in Minnesota. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 07:05 AM