I won't leave you but you need to go on up and say your goodbyes. I'll stand right here behind you," Beau whispered from beside me. - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:I won't leave you but you need to go on up and say your goodbyes. I'll stand right here behind you," Beau whispered from beside me. - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did you know I started out as a stand-up comic? People don't believe me when I tell them. That's how I saw myself, in comedy. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Seriously, if you want to get inside the head of a stand-up comic, you could do a lot worse than reading Steve Martin's Born Standing Up... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 10:01 AM
  You can leave a kid alone and it will learn to fend for itself, how to work the remote, a tin opener, and the microwave. I see the holidays as a chance for kids to learn self-sufficiency. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 09:57 AM
  I did not want to leave the Mets and I did not want to leave New York. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 14 08-21-2017, 07:00 AM
  I had my moment on the stage. The trick in life is to know when to leave. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 08-20-2017, 06:43 PM