Talk. We are going to talk first. I want to see you smile and laugh. I want to know what your favorite show was when you were a kid... - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:Talk. We are going to talk first. I want to see you smile and laugh. I want to know what your favorite show was when you were a kid and who made you cry at school and what boy band you hung posters of on your wall. Then I want you naked in my bed again. - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I just can't recruit where there's grass around. You gotta have a concrete lawn before I feel comfortable enough to go in and talk to you parents. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 06:42 PM
Last Post: soni
  My rule was I wouldn't recruit a kid if he had grass in front of his house. That's not my world. My world has a cracked sidewalk. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 06:33 PM
  Help one kid at a time. He'll maybe go back and help a few more. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:28 PM
  Al and Tommy and I sharing the biggest laugh because it was predicted by everything we did in the first three or four records in my career. It was predicted in the grooves that we would be here sometime later on down the road. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 08-19-2017, 11:16 PM
  I always smoked cigars. I've smoked cigars with everybody in show business. - Al Hirt Quotes soni 0 5 08-19-2017, 10:32 PM