I heard my name." Ash's voice startles me. "You tow better not be making fun of me about this stupid bra Mama's making me wear... - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:I heard my name." Ash's voice startles me. "You tow better not be making fun of me about this stupid bra Mama's making me wear. I've had it with the jokes. I'll break both your noses if it doesn't stop. - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Had your forefathers, Wigglesworth, been as stupid as you are, the human race would never have succeeded in procreating itself. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-23-2017, 06:13 PM
Last Post: soni
  I turned down a knighthood. It would be like having to wear a suit every day of your life. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 19 09-23-2017, 06:02 PM
  Clichés can be quite fun. That's how they got to be clichés. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 23 09-22-2017, 10:33 AM
  Art comes out of art; it begins with imitation, often in the form of parody, and it's in the process of imitating the voice of others that one comes to learn the sound of one's own. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 11 09-22-2017, 10:27 AM
  As a writer, it's fun to create. And once you get into a long-running show with very established characters and a very established tone and format, after a while it's a really great job, but that's what it is - a job. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 11 09-20-2017, 07:17 PM