Let me explain it to you then. I just had a beautiful girl trust me enough to touch her and see her in a way no one else ever has... - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:Let me explain it to you then. I just had a beautiful girl trust me enough to touch her and see her in a way no one else ever has. I got to hold her and watch her and feel her as she came apart in my arms. It was like nothing else I'd ever experienced. She was breathtaking and she was responding to me. She wanted me. I was the one making her spiral out of control. - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A lot of actors choose parts by the scripts, but I don't trust reading the scripts that much. I try to get some friends together and read a script aloud... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 06:49 AM
Last Post: soni
  Look, but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, but don't swallow. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 06:48 AM
  All love affairs end. Eventually the girl is gonna put curlers in her hair. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:39 PM
  The next time I will cry is when I die. My life has been that beautiful. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 08-20-2017, 06:36 PM
  Every day is Thanksgiving.On this stage you're going to hear God and none of them other words, and I ain't going to touch my stuff. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:16 PM