You said everything I needed to hear. I'm hooked now. You have me. What are you going to do with me? - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:You said everything I needed to hear. I'm hooked now. You have me. What are you going to do with me? - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  He did not mean to depress us, rather to free us from expectations which inspire bitterness. It is consoling, when love has let us down, to hear that happiness was never part of the plan. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-09-2017, 10:48 AM
Last Post: soni
  You know, Saudi Arabia has a lot of poverty also. Regardless about what you hear about the viceroy and people being rich, et cetera. - Al-Waleed bin Talal Quotes soni 0 21 09-04-2017, 01:01 PM
  Never do I argue with a man with a desire to hear him say what is wrong, or to expose him and win victory over him... - Al-Shafi'i Quotes soni 0 8 09-04-2017, 12:44 PM
  He died a long painful death. However, you'll be happy to hear that just a few years later he was reincarnated as Shirley MacLaine. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 12 08-30-2017, 06:53 AM
  Announcin' your plans is a good way to hear god laugh. - Al Swearengen Quotes soni 0 9 08-29-2017, 10:37 PM