He doesn't deserve it. he can have any girl in the world's love and he took yours. someone who deserves so much more than a summer fling. - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:He doesn't deserve it. he can have any girl in the world's love and he took yours. someone who deserves so much more than a summer fling. - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In the world of comedy, there's this: "If it's going badly, get off. If it's going well, get off". You can't argue with that either. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Actually, when you're doing something you love, even when you're busy and it's hectic you don't feel the need to relax... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
  I love playing. In lots of ways, I think having been able to carry on playing purely out of love rather than having to do it for a living means I still love the drums... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 2 hours ago
  I'm a natural born show off. I love performing, and at school we had a really good music scene and an even better drama scene... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
  Near my house in Los Angeles is a waterfall. I love to take the wife and kids, but it's also near a sketchy neighborhood... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 3 hours ago