Making a movie is, for me, like painting. I just enjoy the care that goes into every brushstroke and the choice of every color. I enjoy the intensity of it. - Abbie Cornish Quotes
Quote:Making a movie is, for me, like painting. I just enjoy the care that goes into every brushstroke and the choice of every color. I enjoy the intensity of it. - Abbie Cornish Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When I was younger, there was the sex thing. That's par for the course.When you're a movie star, it went with it. It's a kind of rite of passage, socially. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm naturally shy but I've done this [movie Salomaybe] so much and you get better at it than you would think. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago
  I destroy the painting as soon as I can see what it is. When I can make out something in it, I destroy it because it's no longer coming from my unconscious. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago
  I never saw myself as a director. It's certainly a second language but making movies for 40 years, you pick stuff up... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 4 hours ago
  The reasons you have for doing a movie will vary with the way your life is going. There was a time when a made a some movies because... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:48 AM