Playing different characters in different films helps keep you excited about what you do. It always seems like a whole new adventure. - Abbie Cornish Quotes
Quote:Playing different characters in different films helps keep you excited about what you do. It always seems like a whole new adventure. - Abbie Cornish Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Only through sheer ambition did I end up playing on [Bob Dylan sessions] and the fact that I could do that is a testament to how disorganized it really was. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 06:35 AM
Last Post: soni
  Mike Bloomfield sat down and started playing, and I went, whoa! Because I had never heard any white person play like that before... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 06:34 AM
  My influences were mostly gospel. So I was playing my twisted Jewish equivalent of gospel music over his twisted equivalent of rock and roll music. And it was a very excellent marriage. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 06:33 AM
  (George Bush) betrayed this country! He played on our fears. He took America on an ill-conceived foreign adventure dangerous to our troops, an adventure preordained and planned before 9/11 ever took place! - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 10:28 PM
  It's an important point, and every little bit helps not least because those who make those kinds of changes are more likely to make their voices heard as citizens. But the ultimate solutions are going to come through policies. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 10:12 PM