I had an amazing childhood. - Abbie Cornish Quotes
Quote:I had an amazing childhood. - Abbie Cornish Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My childhood memories reside somewhere in my subconscious part of my brain. Somehow I feel that my subconscious part creates far more interesting things than my conscious part can ever dream of. - Akram Khan Quotes soni 0 18 08-06-2017, 09:05 PM
Last Post: soni
  Infinity imagines curiosity from the wild abyss - Only the child makes a swing-set view of the worlds upside down. Unwatched truth is the enchantment of childhood.And we never grow out of it... - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 11 08-04-2017, 04:29 PM
  I'm sure I had low-level scurvy all of my childhood. - Aisha Tyler Quotes soni 0 10 07-29-2017, 06:31 AM
  I take the most wrenchingly painful moments of my life, brush them off and present them for the amusement of others. Luckily for me, my childhood was torture. - Aisha Tyler Quotes soni 0 5 07-29-2017, 06:30 AM
  [Harriet Tubman] spoke passionately about her parents, her friends, shared stories about her childhood - learning about all these elements... - Aisha Hinds Quotes soni 0 14 07-28-2017, 06:35 AM