I'm one of five kids and we lived on a massive farm in New South Wales with my mum and dad. - Abbie Cornish Quotes
Quote:I'm one of five kids and we lived on a massive farm in New South Wales with my mum and dad. - Abbie Cornish Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You can leave a kid alone and it will learn to fend for itself, how to work the remote, a tin opener, and the microwave. I see the holidays as a chance for kids to learn self-sufficiency. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:57 AM
Last Post: soni
  My mum had a cousin that had played when he was younger. When I showed an interest in drumming, he showed me how to mummy-daddy... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 09:56 AM
  Near my house in Los Angeles is a waterfall. I love to take the wife and kids, but it's also near a sketchy neighborhood... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 09:49 AM
  I went to all the Love-Ins. I took my kids. I enjoyed myself. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 08:17 AM
  Every Friday I used to have about fifty, sixty kids who would wait for me on Sunset Boulevard and I'd take them all to dinner. All runaways. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 08:15 AM