I'm a fan of Bradley Cooper's. - Abbie Cornish Quotes
Quote:I'm a fan of Bradley Cooper's. - Abbie Cornish Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm a music fan, and I can listen to the radio, or music, without thinking, "How am I going to screw this up?"... - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 15 09-01-2017, 06:37 AM
Last Post: soni
  I think I'm equally as abusive as the editors normally are for the "Letters and Tomatoes" column, which is the fan mail part of MAD Magazine and an ongoing feature. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 11 08-31-2017, 06:50 PM
  The window doesn't open, the fan is broke, and my face is turning blue. I haven't been in a crowd like this since I went to see the Who. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 4 08-31-2017, 06:48 PM
  Not any specific one, but I was a huge fan of Frank Jacobs, I guess he wrote the plurality of the song parodies for MAD, Sam Hart, a few others, but that was also where I was first exposed to the art form of song parodies. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 7 08-31-2017, 06:46 PM
  I was a huge fan of 'Mad' magazine when I was 11, 12, 13 years old. I'd scour used bookstores trying to find back issues, and I'd wait at the newsstand for a new issue to come out. My life revolved around it. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 8 08-31-2017, 06:41 PM