Something I've noticed as I get older is that I do think about the future more. It's all positive thinking. - Abbie Cornish Quotes
Quote:Something I've noticed as I get older is that I do think about the future more. It's all positive thinking. - Abbie Cornish Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Deluded liberal that I am, I persist in thinking that those with a streak of sexual unorthodoxy ought to be more tolerant of their fellows than those... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-23-2017, 06:02 PM
Last Post: soni
  I'm used to American actors who have a movie career thinking television acting is beneath them. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-20-2017, 07:24 PM
  As I am becoming older, the only thing that speeds up is time. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-16-2017, 07:44 AM
  When does she do all this thinking? We're together all the time but she thinks deeply about things and with feeling and she can remember the facts. We've been married 48 years. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-16-2017, 07:32 AM
  Future's the only flower worth tending in this earth, where I sow my words daily: and you know, these good trees bear fruit round the year... - Alamgir Hashmi Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:30 AM