Growing up on a farm was the best. I remember loving that expanse of space. The sky at night was so clear, I could see every star. - Abbie Cornish Quotes
Quote:Growing up on a farm was the best. I remember loving that expanse of space. The sky at night was so clear, I could see every star. - Abbie Cornish Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One recipe for happiness is to have to sense of entitlement.' To this she added a star and noted at the bottom of the page: 'This is not a lesson I have ever been in a position to learn. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 8 09-23-2017, 05:59 PM
Last Post: soni
  Remember. You are a physician. You are not a policeman nor are you a minister of religion. You must take people as they come... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-22-2017, 10:16 AM
  I'd seen 'Interview with A Vampire' and saw Dracula movies growing up, but I never thought, 'I love vampires; I have to do a show about vampires.' - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-20-2017, 07:27 PM
  Eventually there are going to be cities in space. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:45 PM
  I can remember walking on the moon. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 16 09-19-2017, 10:42 PM