You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists. - Abbie Hoffman Quotes
Quote:You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists. - Abbie Hoffman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jazz brought this sense of democracy where four guys come together and your name may be on the marquee, but in this moment, when you're the soloist, it's you, and we follow you. We follow you. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I didn't have a mother; I had a mama. I measure other women by the stature of my mama. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
  American democracy has been hacked. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 19 08-18-2017, 10:27 PM
  I strongly believe in the separation of church and state. But freedom of religion does not mean freedom from religion, there is a better way. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:27 AM
  In order to solve the climate crisis, we need to solve the democracy crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-17-2017, 06:50 AM