Peace is a very complicated concept. When the lion gobbles up the lamb and wipes his lips, then there's peace. Well, I ain't for that peace at all. - Abbie Hoffman Quotes
Quote:Peace is a very complicated concept. When the lion gobbles up the lamb and wipes his lips, then there's peace. Well, I ain't for that peace at all. - Abbie Hoffman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What I can't completely understand is most other people's fascination with what the famous among us do with their lips and the rest of their bodies... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 13 09-16-2017, 07:33 AM
Last Post: soni
  Cuisine has become too complicated - this is about subject, verb, adjective: duck, turnips, sauce. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 10 09-13-2017, 09:35 PM
  Religions are so subtle, so complicated, so intelligent in many ways that they're not fit to be abandoned to the religious alone; they're for all of us. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 10 09-12-2017, 11:33 PM
  It's clear to me that there is no good reason for many philosophy books to sound as complicated as they do. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 7 09-11-2017, 07:31 AM
  The pre-scientific age, whatever its deficiencies, had at least offered its members the peace of mind that follows from knowing... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-10-2017, 09:42 AM