The idea that media is there to educate us, or to inform us, is ridiculous because that's about tenth or eleventh on their list. - Abbie Hoffman Quotes
Quote:The idea that media is there to educate us, or to inform us, is ridiculous because that's about tenth or eleventh on their list. - Abbie Hoffman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I work to promote the idea of sustainable capitalism driven by long-term considerations rather than quarterly profits, which seeks to better people's lives and the planet rather than destroy them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 10:19 PM
Last Post: soni
  John McCain is now openly endorsing the policies of the Bush-Cheney White House and promising to actually continue the same policies over again? Hey, I believe in recycling but that's ridiculous. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-18-2017, 10:15 PM
  In an economic recession, naturally, when you ask people to list their priorities, they're going to place a higher priority on the immediate economic situation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 10:13 PM
  I think that more diversity is a good thing, and fresh points of view articulated by people who are committed to excellence in journalism is a beneficial change in the American media landscape. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:48 PM
  I have a personal staff that helps me scour the internet and other media for the latest scientific peer-reviewed findings... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-15-2017, 10:23 PM