To steal from a brother or sister is evil. To not steal from the institutions that are the pillars of the Pig Empire is equally immoral. - Abbie Hoffman Quotes
Quote:To steal from a brother or sister is evil. To not steal from the institutions that are the pillars of the Pig Empire is equally immoral. - Abbie Hoffman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Every now and then we could steal somebody else's stuff. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 06:40 AM
Last Post: soni
  Music is more of a hobby to me than my hobbies, if that makes sense. I love music; my dad and brother were very musical, and music just happens to be one of my hobbies that became my vocation. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 6 08-20-2017, 08:41 AM
  ManBearPig, half man, half bear, half pig - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-18-2017, 10:12 PM
  And just as the false assumption that we are not connected to the earth has led to the ecological crisis, so to the equally false assumption that we arenot connected to each other that has led to our social crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 07:27 AM
  The institutions that we've built up over the years to protect our individual privacy rights from the government don't apply to the private sector... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-12-2017, 06:52 AM