Usually when you ask somebody in college why they are there, they'll tell you it's to get an education... - Abbie Hoffman Quotes
Quote:Usually when you ask somebody in college why they are there, they'll tell you it's to get an education. The truth of it is, they are there to get the degree so that they can get ahead in the rat race. Too many college radicals are two-timing punks. The only reason you should be in college is to destroy it. - Abbie Hoffman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 06:29 PM
Last Post: soni
  I'm sorry I ever invented the Electoral College. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 09:59 PM
  I smoked pot in college and in the Army... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:07 PM
  I pledge to you today that as president, in my first budget, I will introduce the largest increase in special education ever. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-14-2017, 10:26 PM
  During Vietnam, I was in college, enjoying my student deferment. The government wisely felt that, in my case, military service was less important than completing my studies to prepare me for my chosen career: comedian. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 15 08-12-2017, 06:21 AM