Smoking dope and hanging up Che's picture is no more a commitment than drinking milk and collecting postage stamps. - Abbie Hoffman Quotes
Quote:Smoking dope and hanging up Che's picture is no more a commitment than drinking milk and collecting postage stamps. - Abbie Hoffman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's not an epitaph. I felt I could look back at my life and get a good story out of it. It's a picture of somebody trying to figure things out. I'm not trying to create some impression about myself. That doesn't interest me. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-17-2017, 11:21 PM
Last Post: soni
  I've got a dope sense of humor, brah. - alan Quotes soni 0 12 09-15-2017, 10:36 AM
  To me, climbing is like eating or drinking. I have to do it; it's part of my life. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 14 09-14-2017, 12:42 PM
  Every creature in the world is like a book and a picture and a mirror for us - Alain de Lille Quotes soni 0 13 09-13-2017, 09:27 PM
  Every realistic picture represents a choice as to which features of reality should be given prominence; no painting ever captures the whole... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 18 09-12-2017, 11:38 PM