The first duty of a revolutionist is to get away with it. The second duty is to eat breakfast. I ain't going. - Abbie Hoffman Quotes
Quote:The first duty of a revolutionist is to get away with it. The second duty is to eat breakfast. I ain't going. - Abbie Hoffman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our father the novelist; my husband the poet. He belongs to the ages - just don't catch him at breakfast. Artists, celebrated for their humanity, they turn out to be scarcely human at all. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 27 09-23-2017, 06:54 PM
Last Post: soni
  One reads for pleasure...it is not a public duty. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 23 09-22-2017, 10:30 AM
  Paying tax should be framed as a glorious civic duty worthy of gratitude - not a punishment for making money. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-08-2017, 08:41 PM
  Forcing people to eat together is an effective way to promote tolerance. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-08-2017, 08:38 PM
  Everyday hundreds of people came to the hospital... dying, and I have to introduce life into them again... my duty was to compete with death. - Ala Bashir Quotes soni 0 12 09-05-2017, 09:44 PM