There is absolutely no greater high than challenging the power structure as a nobody, giving it your all, and winning! - Abbie Hoffman Quotes
Quote:There is absolutely no greater high than challenging the power structure as a nobody, giving it your all, and winning! - Abbie Hoffman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The play is the source, it is orchestrated with words. In a movie, you are not dealing with as much as that. There are machines and wires. When you're acting for a camera, it keeps taking and never giving back. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 07:15 AM
Last Post: soni
  When you perform with a live audience, the audience comes back to you, so that you and the audience are giving to each other, in a sense. It's an extraordinary thing. It's wild turf up there. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 07:04 AM
  But find something that you absolutely love doing. And then get to love the way you do it. That's the uniqueness of all of us. That's it. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 08:17 AM
  I was very, very shocked about Cooperstown. I thought my chances were fairly good, but I tried to stay low key about it, not too high and not too low. That was the way I played, too. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 6 08-21-2017, 06:27 AM
  Winning is only important in war and surgery. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 06:49 PM