A modern revolutionary group heads for the television station. - Abbie Hoffman Quotes
Quote:A modern revolutionary group heads for the television station. - Abbie Hoffman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm not saying that they were Einsteins; they were marginal students. But every ballplayer whoever touched me has moved up his station in life. And the players moved up my station. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:38 PM
Last Post: soni
  We are seeing every night on the television news now a nature hike through the Book of Revelation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-18-2017, 10:26 PM
  The age of printed pamphlets and political essays has long since been replaced by television, a distracting and absorbing medium which seems determined to entertain itself more than it informs and educates. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 10:32 PM
  ...the emergent capabilities bursting forth from the revolutionary advances in the life sciences are about to make us the principal agent of evolution. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:23 PM
  The conversation on global warming has been stalled because a shrinking group of denialists fly into a rage when it's mentioned. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:30 PM