Smoking dope and hanging up Che's picture is no more a commitment than drinking milk and collecting postage stamps... - Abbie Hoffman Quotes
Quote:Smoking dope and hanging up Che's picture is no more a commitment than drinking milk and collecting postage stamps. A revolution in consciousness is an empty high without a revolution in the distribution of power. We are not interested in the greening of Amerika except for the grass that will cover its grave. - Abbie Hoffman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cigarette smoking is a significant contributor to global warming! - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The United States has an absolute, uncompromising commitment to Israel's security and an absolute conviction that Israel alone must decide... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 9 hours ago
  I think that the default for collecting any kind of personal data should be opt-in consent. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-11-2017, 06:50 AM
  I've always been the kind of person that if I take on anything professionally it means commitment to me, so you take... - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes soni 0 8 07-29-2017, 05:15 PM
  [I want to be remembered] as a small piece of the puzzle sent here to serve a bigger picture. - Aisha Hinds Quotes soni 0 9 07-28-2017, 06:29 AM