Oh! for this baptism of fire! when every spoken word for Jesus shall be a thunderbolt, and every prayer shall bring forth a mighty flood. - Abbott Eliot Kittredge Quotes
Quote:Oh! for this baptism of fire! when every spoken word for Jesus shall be a thunderbolt, and every prayer shall bring forth a mighty flood. - Abbott Eliot Kittredge Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you would bring the magic out of your mind - the magic which will transform everything - you must believe. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 7 Today, 06:44 AM
Last Post: soni
  I was age six or seven, and singing, "Jesus wants me for her son, beep, to shine for him," and people smiled and pinched my cheeks till the blood vessels broke, and I knew I was doing something right. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:13 PM
  Even if we give first priority to the destruction of terrorist networks, and even if we succeed, there are still governments that could bring us great... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 09:49 PM
  The way to bring gas prices down is to end our dependence on oil and use the renewable sources that can give us the equivalent of $1 per gallon gasoline. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 10:05 PM
  Our planet has a rising fever. If the crib catches fire you don't say: 'Hmmm, how fast is that crib going to burn? Has it ever burned before? Is my baby flame retardant?' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 09:41 PM