Pleasure is a by-product of doing something that is worth doing. Therefore, do not seek pleasure as such. Pleasure comes of seeking something else, and comes by the way. - Abbott Lawrence Lowell Quotes
Quote:Pleasure is a by-product of doing something that is worth doing. Therefore, do not seek pleasure as such. Pleasure comes of seeking something else, and comes by the way. - Abbott Lawrence Lowell Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The carbon fuels industry-big oil and coal-have a 50-year lease on the Republican Party and they are drilling it for everything it's worth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-18-2017, 10:14 PM
Last Post: soni
  Some people accuse me of exaggeration, so let me be clear. Those people seek nothing less than the complete and utter destruction of the American way of life. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 10:06 PM
  I think that we should ban so-called junk guns. I think we should ban assault weapons like the weapons used here [in Fort Worth], yes... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:30 PM
  I take no pleasure in the fact that the scientific predictions I've relayed to popular audiences turn out to be true. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 07:43 AM
  Abstract art: a product of the untalented sold by the unprincipled to the utterly bewildered. - Al Capp Quotes soni 0 11 08-09-2017, 04:25 PM