Pleasure is a by-product of doing something that is worth doing. Therefore, do not seek pleasure as such. Pleasure comes of seeking something else, and comes by the way. - Abbott Lawrence Lowell Quotes
Quote:Pleasure is a by-product of doing something that is worth doing. Therefore, do not seek pleasure as such. Pleasure comes of seeking something else, and comes by the way. - Abbott Lawrence Lowell Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One reads for pleasure...it is not a public duty. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-22-2017, 10:30 AM
Last Post: soni
  While it is true that we must seek value added industries like food processing plants and call center operations, we must do what is necessary to expand and develop our economic profile. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:15 PM
  There are two things that I get a lot of pleasure from in my life, and that is, doing what I know how to do well - that really makes me happy... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 15 09-18-2017, 09:33 PM
  You wouldn't want to be called a sell-out by selling a product. Selling out was frowned on, whereas now you can major in it at business school. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-18-2017, 09:26 PM
  A product is most easily sold when it has an identity. So they wrap you all up and put a label on you... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 15 09-15-2017, 10:54 AM