You will not accept credit that is due to another, or harbor jealousy of an explorer who is more fortunate. - Abbott Lawrence Lowell Quotes
Quote:You will not accept credit that is due to another, or harbor jealousy of an explorer who is more fortunate. - Abbott Lawrence Lowell Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All due respect and trying to be as modest as I can be, I am a dancer. But I don't think I would be on 'Dancing with the Stars,' mainly because I would be too shy. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Our civilization is experiencing unprecedented changes across many realms, largely due to the rapid advancement of information technology... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-18-2017, 10:14 PM
  Well, the title "An Inconvenient Truth" is a way of highlighting the reasons why some people, including the president, don't seem to accept the truth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 09:46 PM
  George Bush taking credit for the wall coming down is like the rooster taking credit for the sun rising. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-15-2017, 10:54 PM
  If we did not take action to solve this crisis, it could indeed threaten the future of human civilization. That sounds shrill. It sounds hard to accept. I believe it's deadly accurate. But again, we can solve it. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 07:29 AM