I was trained at a conservatory school, and they usher you into the business by giving you a showcase... - Abby Brammell Quotes
Quote:I was trained at a conservatory school, and they usher you into the business by giving you a showcase. I was so lucky that I met with an agent, and he sent me on an audition for a TV pilot, and I happened to book it. It was like complete luck that it happened. - Abby Brammell Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The play is the source, it is orchestrated with words. In a movie, you are not dealing with as much as that. There are machines and wires. When you're acting for a camera, it keeps taking and never giving back. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 07:15 AM
Last Post: soni
  When you perform with a live audience, the audience comes back to you, so that you and the audience are giving to each other, in a sense. It's an extraordinary thing. It's wild turf up there. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 07:04 AM
  There is only one way of surviving all the early heartbreaks in this business. You must have a sense of humor... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:14 PM
  I'm a natural born show off. I love performing, and at school we had a really good music scene and an even better drama scene... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:58 AM
  PimpCo is a little business I've got, which basically offers drummers the affordable opportunity to make their drums that little bit more bespoke... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:58 AM