The theater and film, they're like two completely different mediums. - Abby Brammell Quotes
Quote:The theater and film, they're like two completely different mediums. - Abby Brammell Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When you're going through an emotional experience and you're focussed completely on what's happening, you can't even spare any attention that the camera's there. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 07:34 AM
Last Post: soni
  I had a detailed plan for my life, but it turned out life had a completely different plan for me... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-14-2017, 10:31 PM
  ...it ought to be possible to establish a coordinated global program to accomplish the strategic goal of completely eliminating the internal combustion engine over, say, a twenty-five-year period. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 14 08-13-2017, 04:31 PM
  Bachchan has been in the film industry over 35 years and he is the real king. There are many who are around for 15-20 years and like to call themselves king. There is only one king and he is Amitabh Bachchan - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 12 08-08-2017, 07:27 AM
  I'd never do a film that would hurt anyone's sentiments, be it Indian or not. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 9 08-08-2017, 07:15 AM