I was trained in the theater, so I really learned a lot about how to work with the camera, just technically speaking, it's been an amazing learning curve. - Abby Brammell Quotes
Quote:I was trained in the theater, so I really learned a lot about how to work with the camera, just technically speaking, it's been an amazing learning curve. - Abby Brammell Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You know, it's no accident that the great painters came from areas like Europe where there is a lot of clouds and rain... - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 07:12 AM
Last Post: soni
  You learn your limitations and then you try to work within them. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 07:04 AM
  If I could live my life all over I'd do everything the same; the film in my camera would remain the same; there's no way lord, to leave this love behind. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 06:56 AM
  Theres a lot of churches that hide their dirty laundry under the rug, and I know about that from being in the church 27 years. Oh, yeah. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 06:55 AM
  I learned more stuff in church than I did in the world. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 Today, 06:50 AM