My dad was so much fun growing up. - Abby Elliott Quotes
Quote:My dad was so much fun growing up. - Abby Elliott Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I felt like the luckiest kid in the world. And I was. I was growing up middle-class in a time when growing up middle-class in America... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-12-2017, 06:55 AM
Last Post: soni
  My dad always told me to stand up to bullies, and Bill O'Reilly is kind of a bully, and he's the kind of kid who hits other kids on the playground... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-12-2017, 06:31 AM
  My dad never graduated high school. He was a printing salesman. We lived in a two-bedroom, one-bath house in St. Louis Park, Minnesota. We weren't rich - but we felt secure. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-12-2017, 06:29 AM
  My dad didn't graduate from high school, ended up being a printing salesman, probably never made more than $8,000 a year. My mom sold real estate and did it part time. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-12-2017, 06:25 AM
  My views about God come from my dad. Dad told me that he believed Nature, which to him included humankind, to be so beautiful, so magnificent, that there had to be something behind it all. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 06:24 AM