You never know what's going to happen, so I get up at 6 a.m. every morning. It's a new wakeup call for me, for sure... - Abby Huntsman Quotes
Quote:You never know what's going to happen, so I get up at 6 a.m. every morning. It's a new wakeup call for me, for sure. But you just want to be polished. That way, if anything happens, I'm ready to go. I'm not going to sit in a makeup chair for an hour and be like, "Then I'll go get the story." - Abby Huntsman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ralph Nader is a hero. I know Ralph, and I call him up occasionally. He's helped me out on a couple of occasions when I've given speeches to corporations where he'd have a good... He'd give me some good information. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 06:27 AM
Last Post: soni
  Most of us here in the media are what I call infotainers...Rush Limbaugh is what I call a disinfotainer. He entertains by spreading disinformation. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-11-2017, 07:16 AM
  When you live in New York, one of two things happen - you either become a New Yorker, or you feel more like the place you came from. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-11-2017, 06:59 AM
  Call-time has renewed my faith in the need for public financing of elections. 'Call-time' is where I as the candidate, sit in a room with my 'call-time manager,' and a phone... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-10-2017, 07:30 AM
  This American system of ours,call it Americanism,call it capitalism,call it what you will,gives each and every one of us a great opportunity if we seize it with both hands and make the most of it. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 7 08-08-2017, 10:28 PM