You never know what's going to happen, so I get up at 6 a.m. every morning. It's a new wakeup call for me, for sure... - Abby Huntsman Quotes
Quote:You never know what's going to happen, so I get up at 6 a.m. every morning. It's a new wakeup call for me, for sure. But you just want to be polished. That way, if anything happens, I'm ready to go. I'm not going to sit in a makeup chair for an hour and be like, "Then I'll go get the story." - Abby Huntsman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I lack what the English call character, by which they mean the power to refrain. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 8 09-23-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: soni
  Little girls are the nicest things that happen to people. They are born with a little bit of angelshine about them, and though it wears thin sometimes there is always enough left to lasso your heart. - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:47 PM
  I'm not like J.K. Rowling, where I know there's going to be this number of seasons, and I know exactly what's going to happen... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 8 09-20-2017, 07:13 PM
  Well, here's the thing with relationships on 'True Blood': Once they happen then you have to throw a monkey-wrench into them, because to have people be happy is not that exciting. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-20-2017, 07:11 PM
  While it is true that we must seek value added industries like food processing plants and call center operations, we must do what is necessary to expand and develop our economic profile. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:15 PM