I think our insecurities are our biggest challenges, and we all have them. Trust me, I've got plenty of my own. - Abby Huntsman Quotes
Quote:I think our insecurities are our biggest challenges, and we all have them. Trust me, I've got plenty of my own. - Abby Huntsman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  National security laws must protect national security. But they must also protect the public trust and preserve the ability of an informed electorate to hold its government to account. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 06:24 AM
Last Post: soni
  Changing technologies, changing marketplaces, and even changing trends in anti-competitive practices have all presented challenges to antitrust enforcement. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-11-2017, 10:27 PM
  I've never understood why we would want to deny all the joys - and the challenges - of marriage to anyone. Which is why I think any loving, committed couple - gay or straight - should be able to get married. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 10:23 PM
  There's plenty of room for humor in politics, God knows, but it's a serious business. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 06:48 PM
  I often say to my assistants, "Never trust anybody," but what I mean is that you should never trust someone else to do a job exactly the way you would want it done. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 7 08-05-2017, 06:14 AM