If I have this child? Why wasn’t it obvious to me that I already had a child, who was growing inside of me?... - Abby Johnson Quotes
Quote:If I have this child? Why wasn’t it obvious to me that I already had a child, who was growing inside of me? Once you are pregnant, there is no if. That child, though tiny and in an early stage of development, already exists! - Abby Johnson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I let ballplayers yell back at me because I wasn't trying to prove I'm boss. I know I'm boss. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 25 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  Keep it simple, when you get too complex you forget the obvious. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 39 minutes ago
  There's no way to learn how to write a hit song. There's no formula for it. You just have to have it inside of you. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 4 10 hours ago
  I sat on the piano bench next to my mother in church. Something happened before I set foot on this planet. I was crawling around inside of her. She was a church pianist. My dad was a brilliant singer. I was hearing it. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 11:13 PM
  No child wants to fail. Everyone wants to succeed. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:53 AM