Abortion can never be safe. Any procedure where "success" means the killing of another human being can certainly not be safe. - Abby Johnson Quotes
Quote:Abortion can never be safe. Any procedure where "success" means the killing of another human being can certainly not be safe. - Abby Johnson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adopting a central organizing principle means embarking on an all-out effort to use every policy and program, every law and institution, to halt the destruction of the environment. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 08:15 AM
Last Post: soni
  We have arrived at a moment of decision. Our home-Earth-is in danger. What is at risk of being destroyed is not the planet itself, of course, but the conditions that have made it hospitable for human beings. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 08:13 AM
  I'm naturally an optimist, but my basis for hope is rooted in my understanding of human nature. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 07:29 AM
  The spiritual sense of our place in nature... can be traced to the origins of human civilization... The last vestige of organized goddess worship was eliminated by Christianity. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:22 PM
  Global warming is real and human activity is the main cause. The consequences are mainly negative and headed toward catastrophic,... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:12 PM