Girls are taught to seem, to appear - not to be and do. - Abby May Alcott Quotes
Quote:Girls are taught to seem, to appear - not to be and do. - Abby May Alcott Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Population growth is straining the Earth's resources to the breaking point, and educating girls is the single most important factor in stabilizing that... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 10:27 PM
Last Post: soni
  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Should the beholder have poor eyesight, he can ask the nearest person which girls look good. Beauty is in the hand of the beer holder. Beauty is in the heart of the beholder. - Al Bernstein Quotes soni 0 14 08-09-2017, 07:20 AM
  I see the friends I made over the years who have become family today, people I became acquainted with who have achieved so much in their lives. They taught me something with each meeting. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 10 08-08-2017, 07:17 AM
  The Buddha taught some people the teachings of duality that help them avoid sin and acquire spiritual merit. To others he taught non-duality, that some find profoundly frightening. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 13 08-06-2017, 08:53 PM
  Ultimate serenity is the coming to rest of all ways of taking things, the repose of named things; no truth has been taught by a Buddha for anyone, anywhere. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 13 08-06-2017, 08:52 PM