Wild Eyes was built for speed and I was flying down walls of water twenty and thirty feet high. - Abby Sunderland Quotes
Quote:Wild Eyes was built for speed and I was flying down walls of water twenty and thirty feet high. - Abby Sunderland Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  On how to make the game more exciting - Eliminate the referees, raise the basket four feet, double the size of the basketball, limit the height... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Let that get you up in the morning and put the light in your eyes. I'm telling you, it makes you a better husband, mother, father, neighbor, citizen... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 08-19-2017, 11:15 PM
  My eyes went blank, and I stared off, and the music started. It was raining, and the sun was shining at the same time, and there were these big bay windows... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 08-19-2017, 11:13 PM
  I was honored to serve as an elected official for twenty-four years of my life. But right now, I believe our democratic processes have been hacked. They are not serving the best interests of the American public. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-18-2017, 10:17 PM
  Of all the works of civilization that interfere with the natural water distribution system, irrigation has been by far the most pervasive and powerful. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-17-2017, 06:53 AM